In partnership with CSM (Material Development Centre) and other leading research centers, we carry out R&D projects in the field of Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace.
Our collaboration with research centers aims to design innovative technical solutions via 3D Printing for developing new products and services.
We focus our R&D projects on all the main additive manufacturing challenges:
- powders selection and verification for using in Additive Manufacturing processes;
- new alloy powders development;
- printing parameters development and optimization (for special powders);
- post-process development to improve the AM parts properties;
- safety and environmental compliance procedures (ISO 18000 and ISO 14000).